This website is the property of GPA LOGISTIKA.
GPA LOGISTIKA has done its utmost to present the information on the website as comprehensively and accurately as possible. Nevertheless, we do not issue any guarantees with regard to the completeness, correctness or accuracy of the website content or any associated links.
The information on the website can be changed or supplemented without any prior notice. GPA LOGISTIKA excludes all liability for any direct or indirect damages of any nature whatsoever that may arise from or be in any way connected with this website.
The unauthorised or improper use of the web pages or their content will be considered a violation of intellectual property rights and privacy, publication and/or communication regulations in the broadest sense of these terms. You are responsible for anything you send via the web page.
For the purposes of the UK Data Protection Act of 1998 (the "Act"), GPA LOGISTIKA ("We") are the data controllers (as defined in the Act) of the personal data (as defined in the Act) which we collect from you or which you provide to us through the Site. We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the Act to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
By continuing to use the Site and/or using the products and services made available to you on the Site, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy.
What information do we collect?
You should be aware that this Site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us. We collect and process the following data:
- Personal Information:
- Your name, telephone number, e-mail;
- Information which you provide when you report a problem with our Site;
- A record of your correspondence if you contact us at info @ gpalog. com.
- Information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address and Top Level Domain), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our Site ("User Information"). This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- We may also collect the above personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
We also use your e-mail address to respond to any inquiries you make online.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies also enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognise you when you return to gpalog.com.
You agree that:
- The Personal Information which you provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us by e-mail at info @ gpalog. com.;
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use;
- You will keep your registration information secure and not disclose it to any third party.
Marketing (if applicable)
- Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. If you indicated any preferences when providing us with your data, we will use these to determine what information we provide you with;
- If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as e-mail or post) that we use to contact you, please contact us at info @ gpalog. com;
- By entering into an agreement with us when you placed an order you have consented to this use of your data.
Your right to access Personal Information
You have a right to access the Personal Information that we hold on you. If you would like to see a copy of the any information, we have related to you, or you believe the information we hold on you is incorrect, please send a written request to the address shown below. If you are requesting a copy of information a 10 EUR fee is payable.
How does gpalog.com use the information collected?
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential, although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below.
Information about our you is an important part of our business, and we do not share your information with any third parties other than for the limited, explicit reasons specified below; neither we are in the business of selling it to others.
The Personal Information is shared on a limited basis from time to time to send postal mail and e-mail, analyse data, provide marketing assistance and provide customer service.
We will only disclose data to:
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personal information for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this policy.
In the case that gpalog.com, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of a merger, sale, consolidation or liquidation, customer information may be one of the transferred assets.
If you do not wish to receive any communications from gpalog.com or otherwise wish to remove your name and Personal Information from our list, please contact us at info @ gpalog. com
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations of 2003.
Links to third party websites
Certain links within the Site may be to other unrelated third party companies that offer you the option to share your personal information with them. We will not share your Personal Information with those third party companies.
© GPA LOGISTIKA. All rights reserved.